No announcement yet.

Zakharov.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh come on, it is still a damn good thread though, from the height of SMAC's power....
    We're back!
    http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

It'd be more interesting if jimmytrick could produce the original start file
      Team 'Poly

Comment

Ah well. Here to confirm that it's not his bag any more, rather than making a contribution I guess. Pity. There are a few people here might have been interested in reviving and replaying an old challenge game ...
        Team 'Poly

Comment

Absolutely, I would be very interested in playing this challenge! This thread was enthralling, I loved every post. Come on, Jimmy, you can dig it up from somewhere, can't you?

There must be some of the challenge games lounging around on some of the various SMAC sites - maybe Vel's site? Don't know, just a thought....
          We're back!
          http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Why not start a new challenge? If the original start file is unavailable, why not create another?
            "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
            "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
            "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Actually, i still got those files. However, this challenege just celebrated its anniversary ! And, oh, how much we learned since. We (well, at least i) didn't even upgrade crawlers for rapid SPs back then.

So, lets start a new one. New thread opened for discussion of settings

Comment

Well, I do not have the file. Or any Smac files. Sorry all.

Flo, I haven't learned anything in the last year so you might be closing in on me.

Did you guys ever finish Erewhon?

Seriously Flo, please send me this file as several folks have requested it and I would like to comply.

Comment

jt, Flo sent me the file and asked me to forward it to you as he has problems sending you files. I've done that ... used the email address in your profile. If you need it sending to another address, mail me at misotu@hotmail.com.
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                  X