• Show
Clear All

• And the tumbleweeds blow through...

This town...
    Is looking like a ghost town...
    This town...
    Is looking like a ghost town...

Has everyone burned out on the game?

Baldurs Gate II was released last Friday, so I will be playing that for at least a month. Also Playing Shogun: Total War which is a good game (but for some reason I keep wishing my Ninjas could infiltrate a province and destroy some buildings)

Comment

Not really, but I think a lot of the old timers have talked over a hell of a lot of stuff with regard to the game. How often can you rehash things?
      Fitz. (n.) Old English
      1. Child born out of wedlock.
      2. Bastard.

Comment

I didn't like Shogun at all, I played one game through and couldn't be bothered to start another one. The interface of the Strategic part of the game (TBS) is apalling.

Aredhran
        -definitely *not* a SMAC burn-out -

Comment

Just wait till civ3 comes along!!!!
          We're back!
          http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm a little burnt out. I know there is more room for improving my game, but school is in session and I think (I know) I ought to be focusing on school right now, not SMAC.

Comment

Basically. The only time I play it is PBEM with a friend of mine, and the end of a PBEM here (which I would love to see end).
              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
              X