Perimeter Defense disppeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perimeter Defense disppeared

As this game continues more interesting things happened. I have conqured two Morgan bases, the first one it was normal. But the second one I didn't have my default perimeter defense! (was playing Yang)

What could be the reason? I have too many bases that the pc cannot cope with?

When I conqured uni it gave me both the network node and perimeter defense. And when I gifted a base back to zak it kept my perimeter defense. Now I plan to gift morgan's base back too since he's now submissive pact but I would like it to have my perimeter defense with it.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Funny things seem to happen with those free facs; I suppose that the game is flawed .

I have seen all sorts of variations, both bad and good (like capturing a Yang base where the Perim had been destroyed and unexpectedly getting a new undeserved one). Most recently, playing as the Blue Meanie, I conquered a Spartan Base, getting it without a Perim (grrr) and proceeded to start building my own as I was feeling paranoid; the next turn, I magically had the Perim after all.

Comment

I've noticed this problem a while back. I think that the university also has problems with disappearing net nodes.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
      X