No announcement yet.

Faction specific Secret Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the case you describe output of min special borehole would be 8/2 until energy restriction lifting.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by kt_butts on 09-13-2000 03:53 PM
      I've been thinking recently that in Multiplayer games building Secret Projects has extra importence.

I usualy begin to build SPs in first year of game, this penalise population growth and military power, but give to me immense advantage in mid-late game, when I have enough money and cities to create a cleen army and conquer the Planet. AI stop working after the discovery of Secret of Human Brain when all AI factions choose between Fronteer or Fundamentalism (Except Yang & Lal). In multiplayer HIs (human intelligence) exchange Techs very fast and AI are confined or eradicated in the firsts years. HIs can build SPs and usualy make war only for SPs or "vital space". To begin the game with a "chance" for the AIs and less interest of HIs in "their" Secrect Projects I suggest, in additions of normal bonus:

MORGAN -Begin with Energy Bank and 5% interests
      DEIDRE -+25% PSI bonus & Cleen Reactor (try to stop hem!)
      LAL -Children Creche (FreeFac)
      YANG -Tachion Fields (FF), Poly Encription (Not too bad)
      MIRIAM -Rec Commons, Paradise Garden (FF) (Drones? Me?)
      SANTIAGO -Command Center, High Morale, but *only* +1 MORALE (Oh...)
      ZAKHAROV -+80% Tech at the beginning, +110% with Knowledge, +125% with also Cyber: do you need more?
      ----------------------------------------------------
      CHA DAWN -Fanatic Bonus (Cha Rising!)
      ROZE -Algo Enhancement, but -2 POLICE
      AKI-Z-5 -Talent as Lal, -1 MORAL, IMMUNITY:PROBE (oh oh...)
      DOMAI -NODRONE 2 (not enough?)
      SVENGAARD-no Planned (doh!), +1 MORAL (he's not a boy that plays with plastic ducks in his bathroom!)
      H'MINEE & MARR -IMPUNITY: PLANNED, Deep radar as FreeAbil (Progenitors rule!), CK no FM (...)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      Try to give Cleen Reactor to Navive Units... I don't know, but...
      Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
      In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
      Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

Working...
      X