No announcement yet.

Something I find extriemly hilarious =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I find extriemly hilarious =)

Click here

Just walk away.

I expected it to be a bit slicker than that
    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
    - Pekka

Comment

huh?
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'd say mildly amusing.

Comment

I giggled, but I didn't LMAO.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Cute. I guess every vast multinational conglomerate has to start somewhere.

Comment

Considering the number of grammatical errors they have on their site, they'll be left on earth when the time comes.
              "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Well, if you read the fiction on Firaxis' site, Morgan is a stowaway on the Unity, so that all fits.

Comment

Right. Except Morgan isn't going to be born until February 24, 2005. And he is going to be born of African royalty and start his own business (a string of diamond mines that he will capture with a mercenary force during the Sahara Burst Wars.) And he is fictional. So I guess it can't be his company. It's a nice thought though.
                  Who exactly lives in the United Nations? If you are a hobo and you sleep in front of the U.N. building, does that count?

Comment

not funny
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                    X