Empathy guild and Hunter Seeker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empathy guild and Hunter Seeker

Empathy guild gives you an infiltrator in every faction. Does it includes the faction that has Hunter Seeker?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Yes. generally you have the infiltration before the Hunter seeker is built and you do not lose it AFAIK. I have never tested whether the Empath Guild would not work if a faction ALREADY had the hunter-seeker
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

IIRC, yes, it includes the owner of the Hunter-Seeker. It is not a probe operation and thus not affected.

Comment

Thanks! I've also asked two other questions in the end of the next two threads. Would appreciate if somebody could answer them for me. Guess it's not a good idea to attach one's question to other threads.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

The Empath Guild actually allows you to spy on other players as if you had infiltrated them. If you lose the EG, you lose the ability to spy unless you separately infiltrated the factions (just like the governorship).
          "Cutlery confused Stalin"
          -BBC news

Comment

EG also confers infiltration data on Progenitor factions. The governorship does not.

Comment

Working...
            X