Alpha Centauri the Greates Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Centauri the Greates Game Ever

When I went and bought my first computer many years ago I told my self that I would never spend a cent on any games. I hadn't the time or interest. After playing hundreds of games, some of the most highly rated games of today. I have to rate the greatest game I ever played (and still do) to Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire. It is one of the most gripping formulas with suspense and strategy. If you want to talk educational value, I think any government class should use this game to teach the basic concepts of running a world government. I learned first hand and came to appreciate through this game, the difficulties and responsible decision-making needed to run any government. I learned more form this one game than setting in many hours of classes trying to get a glimpse how and why governments do what they do.
    Good Job Firaxis
    As always have fun Geardy

Heh. Obviously you haven't had trouble with the numerous bugs in the game, or experienced Firaxis' most excellent support

Aredhran

PS: Don't get me wrong, I love this game, it's just that I'm a bit pissed at Firaxis

Comment

I have never really had any problems with all these bugs people report...don't know why...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Consider yourself lucky

Comment

Hmm.. Strange to say I have not yet encountered any bugs in the Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack.

I suppose I am merely lucky.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Yes, you are
            Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
            X