Pact brother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pact brother?

In a pbem game I played I have pacted with another human player. Whenever somebody declared vendetta to one of us, the computer will automatically tell that person that the other one of us are declaring vendetta on him to protect his pact brother.

Is this how the game always plays? I thought sometimes you want to keep it a secret that you and somebody else have pacted? But now it makes it real easy just to declare war on somebody you'll know who he has pacted.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

You can know the diplomatic status of any pair if you have EITHER of them infiltrated so the knowledge gained by declaring war is minimal-- its more a pain if you are poacted merely for trade and you lose a turn of trade income from a treatymate because the game throws you into vendetta when you have no intention or obligation to join in the war
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

What if they are not infiltrated?
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Then the vendetta will give them knowledge they would not otherwise have, I guess.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
        X