No announcement yet.

Let's All Beg For A Mini-Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I guess it's malatov cocktails and pipe bombs from here on out, eh?

I guess what I'm saying is I don't know where to go from this point. It seems emails are as good as carrier pigeons or putting a note in a bottle in the ocean. Maybe we're just missing a catchy slogan like "Hell no we won't go!" or "Where's the beef?". Anyway, maybe keeping this thread going would catch someones eye up on Mount Olympus. That or perhaps a sacrafical virgin or two to shake things up.
    [This message has been edited by WhiteElephants (edited June 30, 2000).]

Comment

::Pout::

Why do I feel like I am missing out on something here?

Never had the fake drone syndrome; never had the interceptor crash, and never played enough PBEM to get the misdirected probe report.

Sure my game hangs in turn 2422 on a 960 x 900 map with 50% land, but they did warn me that it was unstable.

I need something to whine about (the right click multiple drop feature - heck just be disciplined enough not to use it)

Rats...ah well, I'll whine anyway (maybe the Random faction selection bringing up just one alien race - I thought that was fixed in the patch)

Googlie

Comment

Okay, I'm starting a new thread, then, called "Let's All Beg Firaxis For A Deep-Dish Pizza." That should get some more people interested.

If we ask for something cheesy, and we have a loud voice, we have a chance.

Comment

Working...
        X