This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid pop up ads

I dont like em, never seen them here before. Get rid of them. Whats up?
    "Nine out of ten voices in my head CAN'T be wrong, can they?"

Hey, I agree. I wouldn't expect that from this site either. I think the banners are already enough...

Comment

If you don't like them you can join the rest of us and complain at http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum20/HTML/000803.html

Comment

You know, I would complain, but I've stopped getting them. Have they already been taken off?
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

sorry, spoke too soon
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

They only appear with the ad for UGO Email. You must have been lucky not to get that ad this time. But the popups are still there.

Comment

The pop up banners are EXTREMELY annoying. Apolyton has provided an e-mail address to send complaints/whines/concerns to. My e-mail politely stated that the ad was more than intrusive and that it was creating a negative impression of the item they were pushing. I recommend that all Apolyton members send an e-amil to let the ad-pusher know that this pop up ad crosses the line.

Hydro

[This message has been edited by Hydro (edited June 18, 2000).]

Comment

please post such topics where they are supposed to be posted
                http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum20/H...0803-2.html#89

Comment

Working...
                X