No announcement yet.

Planet-Buster Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just asking a quick question while this topic is up front. Can I transport BP's by boat or can they only be launched from the base that built them. What about Psi Gates?

Comment

I am using the Nerve Gas Pods at present to exterminate both alien races. On Iron Woman, on Transcend, I have given up all attempts at being reasonable with both Marr and H'minee, and am building up sufficient X Needlejets to destroy every last city of theirs on the face of Planet.

No "capture and hold" nonsense for me! No - every last alien in every last base will be exterminated! Do you hear?! EX-TER-MIN-ATED!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!

*clears throat and looks around*

I can't see the point of even trying to make peace with them. I'm the most powerful human faction around, and they're clearly not interested in a peaceful solution to things. Does anybody know how to A) beat them without resorting to gleeful genocide, or B) Maintain good diplomatic relations with them?

------------------
      "In all creation, there can be no task more onerous or tedious than that of playing God." - Stephen Fry, 'The Liar'.

Homepage http://www.enixine.dabsol.co.uk (Shared)
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

They will always make war with you eventually unless you just keep giving them things until they win. You have to destroy all of them.

Comment

No offense vee. That is just my feelings.

Comment

PBs can only be transported by sea if the transport has the carrier deck SA. In that case, they can be launched therefrom also.

Otherwise, as in CivII, they can be 'flown' from one of your bases to another as long as the destination base is within the PB's range.

PBs CANNOT end their turn 'in flight'!

Comment

Working...
            X