A bit of humor for a midweek boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of humor for a midweek boost

Not to advertise another forum, but this is from an archive on the Wheel of Time Book forums at GT Interactive. The graphic links are broken, but do not matter. To understand look at the topic line of the first post...

http://www.crosswinds.net/~forumarchive/002243.htm

Kinjy,

Too Coooool!!!

I love the whole Wheel Of Time series and through this post have just now discovered true hidden mysteries of life!

I close indebted to you!

, my friend

Og

(note: not a single Demon ridden period in the whole post )
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Glad you like Og!

WoT is the only thing that rivals my SMAC addiction. I am on my third trip through the series now. When Winter's Heart gets released in November, I will defintely be disappearing from these forums for a week!

(Alas a single ',' did slip in there!!)

Comment

Only your third trip through it? Every time he releases a new book, I start at book one and read through to the newest. And every time, I catch something new. WoT rocks. SMACX is my participation addiction, WoT my passive addiction.

------------------
        Yours Truly
        [This message has been edited by YT (edited June 15, 2000).]

Comment

I hear what you're saying YT. There is so so much in every chapter, especially the ones that I thought were boring the first time through. I would have been through the series more times, but I did not start reading until just before book 7 came out.

And I am very much hoping that my fav character makes her return in Book 9 - Lanfear. And it seems quite possible given the previous refernce to her smile as the smile of winter's heart...

Comment

Working...
          X