Another SMAC SP to be Built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another SMAC SP to be Built?

The U.S. Air Force wants to build the Universal Translator. If the Army and the Navy don't have the required tech (Homo Superior), they need to get going!
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Super-cool!
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Makes you wonder how many alien artifacts the government has.

Comment

dammit why couldn't they have done it 10yrs ago, would have made my french homework so much easier, those online translator tools always gave me answers with really bad grammar.
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

the US airforce announced today that the Universal Translator project is cancelled. currently they're redirecting their efforts towards another SP, The Hunter-Seeker Algorithm, to outstand the hacker attacks from the middle east. thank you.
          Artificial Intelligence is no match for human stupidity. [AI Paradigm]

Comment

Bah. They should all be focussing their talents towards working on John Ashcroft's baby, the Telepathic Matrix.

"Just imagine! No more drone riots! Ever!"
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Unfortunately Bill Gate's dream is now a reality with Network Backbone.

And the Human Genone Project is done too. But I fail to see the talents. Wait, what is that police doing there?
              *runs*

Although cloning vats would be cool.
              Promoter of Public Morale
              Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Vev

Although cloning vats would be cool.
                And you don't think our pop problem is big enough
                What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Working...
                X