More or less than seven factions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More or less than seven factions?

Will it be possible in a future patch to be able to play on a random map with less than seven factions or even more than seven factions if you've got the memory for it. In Civ and Civ2 you could pick the number of civilizations see. The only way I know to do it now is to create a scenario. But then you see the map beforehand and I don't want that.
    As a suggestion, when picking each individual faction to play against, "NONE" could be an option with each one. Also, if you choose "RANDOM" one of the random choices would be "NONE" so you won't know how may factions you're playing with in the beginning.
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

I would like to play a game of SMAC on a much bigger map than usual but with all of the factions (SMAC and SMACX) simultaneously. That would be good!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is it possible, then, to create a scenario with ALL 14 factions (or the 12 factions excluding the aliens), select your faction and play ? Although I doubt it, if someone has done it, then the option would be really interesting !

Comment

HA HA HA! A future patch? You have got to be joking! There will not be one, so don't worry about it and just try to get used to the bugs.

Comment

Working...
        X