Velociryx's Strategy Guide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velociryx's Strategy Guide...

Two questions: 1)Does Velociryx's Strategy Guide entail SMACX? 2)Where can I find it? Any help will be appreciated...

Jim

CstmmagEK:

Doesn't entail smacX

Hop to AC-Strategy, I bumped the Guide for you

Rynn
    [This message has been edited by Rynn (edited November 15, 1999).]

Comment

Thanks for the assist, Rynn....and I'll be adding a SMACX-expansion to the guide as soon as I get it....

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

when?

Comment

Where can I find the guide for SMAC? I've heard so much about it and want to compare my "notes" with it.

Comment

Yeah, I lost my bookmark, and my printed out version I had to crop a lot out to save pages.. its on a tripod server, I know that...

-ES-
            Hmmm
            It's a CB.
            --
            SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

If you like, you can mail me at Quazimojo1@aol.com and I'll reply back with an attached RTF copy of the doc.....
              -=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Nope, I found it... and I placed it back in my bookmarks

Thanks anyway.
                It's a CB.
                --
                SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

Working...
                X