Smac Addict Going (semi-)cold Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smac Addict Going (semi-)cold Turkey

~You see a shaking, desperate, wreck of a man on the floor mumbling about the need for his crawler fix~

Well, due to having much to do in RT ~Shudders~ I have set down SMAC for now. It has been over two weeks & still not playing it. (However, I am reading & posting at these forumns thus the semi- part.) ~WEG~ What are your bets onto my staying off my SMAC addiction? Will I hold out untill this weekend? Next week? Or Beyond? (My Alien Crossfire CD is here at work calling to me, saying play me! Take me home & use me shamelessly! You need me! You want me!) ~Wipes the sweat from my brow~ Wish me luck! ~Slaps my hand away from the SMAC CD~
    "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

I've seen this behavior before...*shakes head* The progonosis is hopeless. You'll be SMACing again by Sunday afternoon!

Comment

Friday night
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

~Screams at you~ NO! YOU ALL SHOULD SUPPORT Meee..... ~Hears the siren call of SMAC~ get out of my head! ~Runs away screaming~
        "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

Comment

I read this thread looking for a support network..like AA.
          Now I'm just tempted to play more SMAC....
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Time is near, Captain Flare.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I came back after 6 months - did me no harm... just consume SMAC in considerate dosage and you shall be fine...
              ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
              ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

I can STOP ANYTIME!!!
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I had to stop because I had to reinstall Windows for about the fifth time and it stopped working.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Mr. President wrote: I had to stop because I had to reinstall Windows for about the fifth time and it stopped working.
                    It ain't broke!
                    It lacks duct tape!
                    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Hey, Flare, SMACing again???
                      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                        I can STOP ANYTIME!!!
                        I have barely started.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus
                          Hey, Flare, SMACing again???
                          Here, put the CD in. You'll be out of all the pressures.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Insert monk style voice: Tis dark times indeed when those with the ability to play such a great game refuse to. "End monk Voice"

Chuck your SMAC copy my way.

Comment

Oh and I could use a copy of the SMAX.

Keep us posted regarding the effort ok, Captain?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X