Battle Ogre Mk3?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ogre Mk3?!?

I've NEVER seen the Battle Ogre Mk2 and Mk3 in ANY of my SMACX games! Has anyone ever seen them in a game?

Finding a Mk3 early in the game might seem a bit unbalancing, though.

Oh, I've seen both of them. I wish I'd remember the stats (I'm sure someone else will produce them soon enough), but they are definitely there.

I don't think getting a Mk2 or Mk3 in early game is even possible. You'd have to pop a pod in the latter stages of the game for that to happen.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I seen a few dozen MkIIs and 2 MkIIIs, I supect there avialbility is tied to either year or more likely tech level, and most pods are gone before you get to there.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I've only ever seen up to Mark II. Unfortunately. Those Mark III ones look cool.
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Only ever had Mk I sadly I'm going to start hording some pods for a late game Ogre possibility.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Got the MK3 once against the AI, didn't do much good though since it was an ocean away and my choppers had killed most of the enemy by then.... Still it does look REALLY cool just sitting in the centre of your main bases

Mk1 is 6r-3r-1 police
            Mk2 is 12r-8r-1*2 police + dissociative wave
            Mk3 is 30-12-3*3 police + dissociative wave
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

It always seemed to me the Ursupers&Caretakers get more Ogres.
              The Mk3 is HUGE ;=)
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

"Lonestar's Annoying Nagging - Cast when BAC story movement is too damn slow." -- Apolyton Spellbook

good stuff.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Can someone post a picture of a Mk3 - I've never seen one, and now I really want to.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Here's one Jamski:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sweet, where can I get one NOW

-Jam

Comment

Try browsing through the available basic avatars... I believe you can get your very own Mk3

Comment

Here it is, doesn't look as good as your picture though

-Jam

Comment

/me digs up this thread to point out that Frankychan apparently typed his post in the wrong window.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

KASS SIGHTING #22134 !

Kass! Come back to us please!

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                              X