Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Yang? Who are the parents of Deirdre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Yang? Who are the parents of Deirdre?

It just came to my mind: In the "official" description of the factions (to be found here on Poly), they give the birth dates of the faction leaders. Two of them are already among us:
    Zakharov born in 1994
    Yang in 1999
    Who are they? What do they look like now?

Who could be father or mother of
    Morgan (2005),
    Lal (2006),
    Miriam (2014),
    Santiago (2026),
    Roze (2027),
    Aki (2028)?

Oh, and I have to get this wonderful French girl who looks like Deirdre (2025) and move with her to Scotland . Her beauty (having brown eyes) would combine nicely with my blue eyes ... Would give a nice granddaughter (oh, hurry on).

And just another question:
    Used a trip to a conference in West Germany to transfer to the United Nations team responsible for developing planetside technology, ...
    Just when did they plan to create the game? Before 1990? Or did they live behind the moon?
    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Oh, and please don't call a poster in this forum father of H'minee ...

Comment

Re: Who is Yang? Who are the parents of Deirdre?

Originally posted by Adalbertus
      And just another question:

Just when did they plan to create the game? Before 1990? Or did they live behind the moon?
      They are probably talking about the period of the "second schism" of Germany, where East Germany wants to go back to "New Europe" and does so under a republican administration. A period of tension gives rise to the phrases "The Tin Curtain"(coined by an aged and retiring Tony Blair) and "The Chilly War". This period ends with the "Second Anchluss" and the formation of "Ever Greater Germany" (ImmerGrossDeutschland).
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Oh, and I have to get this wonderful French girl who looks like Deirdre (2025) and move with her to Scotland . Her beauty (having brown eyes) would combine nicely with my blue eyes ... Would give a nice granddaughter (oh, hurry on).
        It seems that you've got it all figured out, huh?

Comment

They're not very important now - I'm older than they are!
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Deirdre doesn't even SOUND Scottish...
            And if I met four-year-old Yang I'd step on him. Hard. Zakharov I'd take home, keep as a pet and leech all his technological breakthroughs off him.
            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

You'd be shot before you got the chance

Yang will emerge in around 30-40 years when china begins to establish itself as a serious economic world power alongside the US
              Last edited by Lazerus; May 20, 2003, 19:15.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Clear Skies, be careful. Yang has 650000000 doubles by default. The Chinese look all the same (for my inexperienced eyes)

Comment

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies
                    Yeah its a traditional Irish name - got me wondering aswell. And Skye is a tad bit unusual - why notname her O'Donnell or something?

Adalbertus you might have just contributed to the Apolyton site being blocked to its members in the far east...
                    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
                    ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Yeah its a traditional Irish name - got me wondering aswell. And Skye is a tad bit unusual - why notname her O'Donnell or something?
                      Wouldn't even the English agree that Scottish and Irish is almost the same? McPatrick would do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus

Wouldn't even the English agree that Scottish and Irish is almost the same? McPatrick would do the trick.
                        Or perhaps O'McPatrick to be on the safe side.
                        He's got the Midas touch.
                        But he touched it too much!
                        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

"Lady Skye" sounds a lot better than "Lady McKeown" or "Lady Durie".
                          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
                            ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies
                              Och, laddie - there's a lot of Deirdres in Scotland

(Of course, they may be English)

G.

Comment

Working...
                              X