Some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions

Some friends reported that their keyboard don't work to move units - any idea what this can be?

Secondly i can't play SMAC/X Multiplayer Backgroundstory is, that I'm connecting to the INet per University-Lan and they block different kinds of Ports + Protocolls
    I can join (not host) Civ2-MP but SMAC/X don't work - hope there is any way to change it
    "Only after the last tree has been cut down,
    only after the last fish has been caught,
    only after the last river has been poisoned,
    only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten."

Regarding the Keyboard i can only ask wheter NumLock was on?

Regarding the other thing i have no clue
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

NumLock was activated...

Any other ideas anyone?
      "Only after the last tree has been cut down,
      only after the last fish has been caught,
      only after the last river has been poisoned,
      only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten."

Comment

Doesn't NumLock need to be off?

(been awhile since I played)
        "Slander, lies, character assassination--these things are a threat to every single citizen everywhere in this country. And when even one American--who has done nothing wrong--is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril" - Harry S. Truman, Address at the Dedication of the New Washington Headquarters of the American Legion, August 14, 1951

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Comment

NumLock On / NumLock Off

On my keyboard, NumLock has to be on, but I've heard it told both ways Set it whichever way works for you. Do be sure CapsLock is off, or your Formers will do odd things
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Working...
          X