• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling and changing name in Pbem

Ok I have looked through the manual. Is the adjective from Chiron:

Chironian or
    Chironion or

either are currently in use. or indeed neither.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

I have not had to change to my name (and faction features) in pbem games recently, to the extent that I have forgotten how to do it.

It's ALT something? or control Alt Something.

Help

Comment

Its the "+" key, which is "Shift +" on my keyboard. FYI.

D

Comment

Alternately, you can access it through the menu on the laft panel of the main screen...Menu/Network...Customize your faction

Comment

I always thought the adjective "of Chiron" was "Chironian".
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Chirac
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Chirac

Chirac is Slovakia

Ah yes I wonder could we have the descriptive status of 'Old Chironian' applied to Kings and Queens and Emperors and beyond in Smac land

Thanks for + advice

Comment

Is this for the ACDG Herc? I didn't know that, now we can get rid of Yang, and have Chairman Voltaire instead

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

No it was for some of the new Smac/x pbem games where I have replaced somebody.

But of course we can apply it to the ACDG2

Comment

You can change the Title of the functionary as well as the name, so you could have Propaganda Minister Baghdad Bob, or whatever

Comment

If people want to get inventive, they can have a lot of fun with naming stuff. I had one PBEM opponent who during a war with me, changed his title/name every couple of turns. He started as " the powerful" and went through " the angry", "the dispirited" and "the dying". I know that several players custom name their leader. I believe I have been Flubbediedre, Fliriam, Flomai etc .

I also had a lot of fun in a game with an opponent as we named landmarks all over the place. I named bunch of waterways with names like "Enter here and perish", " Hive watery Grave", " Sea monster eats ships here", " yum yum, probeships are tasty". My opponent was doing the same and it was a bit of fun to taunt each other as lands changed hands. IIRC he jumped a bunch of my troops in an area, decimating them and then named the area " Flubber's folly". Later when the tide turned against him he put a big line aimed at his homelands with the words " INVADE HERE"
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Did anybody else get the error on their smax wall chart where it says at the top : Alien Crossfire Technolgogy

?
                        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Yeah. - I ordered mine in the UK, is it specific for the UK version or do you have it in the US version also? (from minour differences I conclude that I got a specific UK version)
                          Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Just a UK version. You would have thought some1 might have noticed since just underneath its got the "legend for technology tree" which is spelt right.
                            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Never noticed that until you drew attention to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X