Bloom Inoculation Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be the reason for the barricade, yes
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Clearskies, next you'll be telling us to put the terraformers on automatic. :P

Comment

(+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe

I believe you lose 4 population to gain the pressure dome, but anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

From my experience I don't believe this is true - I don't remember losing any population points or facilities to gain a pressure dome: they just appear as the base becomes a sea base. Are you getting a message when your bases are inundated?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO Aaron
            Clearskies, next you'll be telling us to put the terraformers on automatic. :P
            Even I don't get that fed up with micromanagement
            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Working...
            X