vanishing faction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanishing faction

I am fielding a question for someone whose faction mysteriously diappeared and was replaced by the usual assortment of colony pods etc that comes after a wipeout. I recall over a year ago seeing some posts here about a bug that could casue that, and then the maybe the bases reaaper later. I search for the post but could not find them. Does anybody remeber this bug?
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

That has happened to me a couple of times in single play mode. I don't know and can't remember reading what might cause it.

Comment

Wasn't this a scenario effect?
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Is this the thread?

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
        -- Kosh

Comment

Thanks, Petek, that was probably the one I was remebering.
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Nice work Petek!
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I would have found it if "dissapear" had been spelled correctly it it.

Comment

Working...
              X