A mayhaps useful link I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mayhaps useful link I found

I hold a scrap of paper in the darkness and light it. I watch it burn bright and curl, disappearing into nothingness, and the heat burns my fingers. Where has it gone? What has it become? I cannot shake the feeling that I have witnessed a form of transcendence.

hey, cool

Comment

Is everyone allowed to spam like that in here?

Hmmh, that will be useful when searching easily copy+past quotes from SMAC... Nice

Comment

I'd actually like to have a collection of the scientific blurb that accompanies each tech. You can't find those in the game F1 datalinks and they're not in the manual so far as I know.

I always found it pretty cool how they would put in plausible scientific explanations for the tech tree. Somehow it would even make more sense than Civilization's techs, some of which seemed conceptually pretty desperate at best (Invention and Leadership, anybody?).
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

The site contains the quote: "Red-hot iron, white-hot iron, cold-black iron; an iron taste, and iron smell, and a Babel of iron sounds.

Charles Dickens
          Bleak House"

Where in the game is this taken from?

Hobbes
          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Yes. An indexing of quotes w/tech advances would be a nice addition. SWAG - Industrial Automation (Build 3)?

Comment

hobbes, that one is the nessus mining station.

all the blurbs are listed in blurbs(x).txt

Comment

Allie, I think that this is what you're looking for...
                Attached Files
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                X