Probe Teams and SP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probe Teams and SP

How can a probe buy a city with three SP inside when it oviously dont have the money to buy them ?

1. The AI cheats
    2. Its a bug
    3. SP doesnt count for probe costs

If anyone has a formula, plz post it
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

If you chose answer 1, you're probably right.
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Its quite obvous esp. if oyu have infliltrated them (Yang ALWAYS runs negative Income Yet he doesnt loose buildings due to that as far as I can see
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Damn it, when will people learn to stuff probe teams in their cities as defences against enemy probe teams?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

On the issue of AI cheats, it's annoying that the AI faction can station its probe teams in your territory ("We have no military units in your territory") when yours get sent back to your capital the next turn

Comment

if you attack them, you get a message come up

-leave them alone
            -interrogate them and send them away (or something)
            -attack them

choosing interrogate will send them back to their territory (unless you have a pact in which case you'll occupy the same tile )

Comment

Yup all you have to do is threaten them with a pair of cuticle scissors and force them out. But that does not work if you are pacted.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Like what you can do to diplomats in Civ.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

For my knowledge, the AI cheats extremly in the costs of probe actions in relation to the costs the human player would have to pay for the same action.

Comment

Yeah the AI cheats massively when it comes to mind control... moral of the story, bring along your own probes.

To deal with a pact mates probe team you can attack it with a probe of your own - this works really well for probes with fusion or better reactors, because the AI only builds fission probes.

Comment

Working...
                    X