No announcement yet.

SMAC Or Love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say combine the two. There is a hotseat option in SMAC. Just hide every chair in your house except one, that way you have to share.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Hopefully Ming will ban this thread and save all of our love lives from dangerous confusions.
      "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
      "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
      - Pekka

Comment

What love lives?

BTW I think this forum is quite unmoderated at the moment. Now what we need is a mod quoting me and showing his tongue, here, now, in this thread.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I was just bringing up an old Civ2 joke, back before MGE was even released. There was a hotseat hack made and people were discussing what to do with it.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I think it's only now that I understand the word "hotseat" correctly.
            Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Give me a streak of luck in any venture, and they are both equally rewarding... However - a date has its advantages that no game can simulate. I mean - I'd rather be called Johan, than Chairman Yang, and this is even in an eventual hotseat option...
              Have you had your crack today? www.timecube.com

Comment

name,
                Thanks for entering into the spirit of the thread

hint: I think it is meant to be a bit silly
                - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

That would be something wouldn't it. Meet up with your date and hand her a script prepared by a team of writers. I'd be like "how about we skip all the boring conversation part and go to where you say lets get naked. I believe it's on page 5 or 6."
                  That's a classic!

"Dave, are you sure we're supposed to skip the movie and drive out to . . . what does that say . . . 'Make-Out Creek'?"

"Hey, I don't write this stuff . . ."

I think it is meant to be a bit silly
                  I think it is too.

I'd rather be called Johan, than Chairman Yang
                  Hmm . . . "Kneel, submissive pactmate! Kneel!"
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Both, of course. I love to play SMAC/X on my SO's computer, even though I get distracted all the time.

Comment

"name,
                      Thanks for entering into the spirit of the thread

hint: I think it is meant to be a bit silly"

Oh. Ok I get it now. Hey Matty boy, I just raped your mom while she cried and screamed and then bashed her face in with a claw hammer. LOL!

Comment

Someone give that guy some coffee!
                        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
                          Someone give that guy some coffee!
                          Or perhaps one of those oversized "hug-yourself jerseys".
                          Have you had your crack today? www.timecube.com

Comment

If this were the OT, name'd be off to Mingapulco by now.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                              Pro-women/girls:

1. Uh. The hole in the middle of the CD-ROM is way too small to be of any use.
                              2. You can kiss or hug the game, but it won't hug or kiss you back. Then again, in some cases girls might slap you instead of kissing or hugging back, so you have the element of risk involved.
                              3. Body temperature (unless you're one of those guys, ick)
                              4. Try sharing the bed with a cardboard box or a CD, and try sharing the bed with a woman.
                              5. A girl talks back. Well, that can be a bad thing too.
                              6. You can't marry a computer game (albeit I'm not sure of the legislation in all fifty states of the US).
                              7. A game can't accidentally reproduce (though that'd be profitable) and won't demand alimony even if you decide not to play anymore.
                              8. A computer game can't;
                              - do the dishes
                              Dang, I almost spit up after cracking up on the first one!

That's pretty messed up man! But pretty freekin funny!

I'm just surprised that for this kinda thread, there's choke responses.
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Yep, now you're getting the idea, name

No need to get so steamed up over victimless crimes.
                                - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X