No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to Cybergod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that taunt didn't get him to reply he mustn't be reading these threads.
    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
    - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
      Isn't cybergod too young/too nerdified/too computerized to actually have a girlfriend
      No one can be too nerdified or computerized for that (I hold myself as an example), and CG's a month or two older then me.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

nerdified
        Ten years from now, I will see the word "nerdified" in Webster's Collegiate English Dictionary, and I will remember this thread and laugh.

If that taunt didn't get him to reply he mustn't be reading these threads.
        I'm sure people make fun of me all the time, but I'm never around to prove it. Darn!
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
          Isn't cybergod too young/too nerdified/too computerized to actually have a girlfriend
          Oh you'll pay for that!

Actually it was both exams and social life (ie. girlfriend)

Darn! And I had even promised I would call a faction leader after him in one of my scenarios.
          I don't know what to say... I am deeply touched... (If you ever do, PM me)

I've given up playing SMAC since I am way too busy to have time for it and my hard disk is cluttered with important MP3s but I still have time to discuss it and to just hang around and blattantly chat in the forums.
          ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
          ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

I don't know what to say... I am deeply touched... (If you ever do, PM me)
            Nah, it will never happen I think. I have ideas for two scenarios on paper, with rewritten tech tree, new faction and all, but I never get to actually build them. I guess I like the thinking-up part, but putting it into practice in the scenario editor is sooooo boring. I have more fun things to do.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Okay don't shoot me but I've never heard of Cybergod. [Wasn't registered as early.] Hopefully he's an experienced SMACer who can help me because I suck at SMAC. [ But I still keep playing it. That's the cool part about SMAC you can suck at it but never stop playing it ]

Comment

I'm the man,
                I knew it was a girlfriend.
                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                - Pekka

Comment

That lucky, lucky b*st*rd!

Go CYBERGOD! You pimp!
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Go CYBERGOD! You pimp!
                    I guess I'll take this as a compliment.

But I can never get my head around what happened with Avenoct? We worked on his Aldebaran Mod (he had the name Smack back then) and then PPUUFF!! he dissapeared. I guess his girlfriend doesn't give him time for anything else...

Comment

Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
                      Okay don't shoot me but I've never heard of Cybergod. [Wasn't registered as early.] Hopefully he's an experienced SMACer who can help me because I suck at SMAC. [ But I still keep playing it. That's the cool part about SMAC you can suck at it but never stop playing it ]
                      The only thing I can recommend to you is to read Velocyrix's Guide - it's probably the best thing ever to enhance your strategy. This is because everyone has their own unique way of playing so if say I gave you tips on the game's strategy, you wouldn't find it interesting or wouldn't suit your style. This guide lets you enhance your focus and skills yourself, with useful tips to help.

So hit the "Search" button now...

Comment

Working...
                      X