Tcp/ip - Pbem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcp/ip - Pbem?

I did a search on this, and found a thread which seemed to explain most of how to switch from a TCP/IP game to a PBEM game. However, one person explaining how to do this said that you must be playing in 'Simultaneous Turns' which I guess is when everyone has their turn at the same time. How does this work? My main question though is How do you turn this on? Also, must you be playing in Simultaneous mode to be able to switch to a PBEM?
    Many thanks...

Wow thanks for all you replies/opinions. I know that I can always count on you guys!

Comment

hey I posted a witty reply but the f u c k i n g server timeout wiped my writing, so there.
      Sorry have no knowledge about the issue pal
      I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

When setting the parameters for the TCP/IP game you are prompted whether you want simultaneous or sequential turns, and, yes I believe ( altho I have bever switched, just read about it) that to switch to a PBEM you need to be in simul mode (where when everyone has completed their turn you save and exit). (Altho logic would sugegst that in sequel mode at the point of saving it would merely become the next players PBEM turn)

G.

Comment

Thanks Googlie
          LOL @ MariOne Don't worry bout it.

Comment

Working...
          X