• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry.

Sorry, I just wanted to see that.

O-K!

Anything in particular?
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Ummm

Rob, that looks like a meeting of the National Organization of Women.
      Was that what you meant it to be?
      Your ad here!

Comment

posts here actually counts...... hope those spam sharks won't show up very soon .......
        It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Re: Ummm

Originally posted by civcop
          ROFLMAO!

Not that I have anything against NOW or women in general.....except when my wife requires me to attend to something that keeps me away from my SMAC/X addiction.
          "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
          "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
          "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

seriously, though, come now. let us try to avoid those kinds of comments, hhhhmmm?

drones to the left of me, spartans to the right - here i am, stuck in the middle with yang

Comment

Originally posted by knowhow2
              posts here actually counts...... hope those spam sharks won't show up very soon .......
              hey! good idea!

SPAM! SPAM SPAM SPAM!

Comment

Yes! Yes!
                I can sense my post count rising... I'm getting that custom avatar in now time, now!

Comment

Hey, I saw a thread like this in the Civ3 general forum and I think it ended up with 5 people with pcr and two people banned. I suggest you don't allow yourself to be tempted to spam, it will end in tears....
                  'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Originally posted by SITS
                    Hey, I saw a thread like this in the Civ3 general forum and I think it ended up with 5 people with pcr and two people banned. I suggest you don't allow yourself to be tempted to spam, it will end in tears....
                    Yep! And guess who was banned but didn't say anything out of order?

ME!!!!!

All together now:

So kids, spam is bad,
                    And if you don't believe me, ask your dad,
                    And if you don't believe him, ask your mum,
                    She'll tell you how she does it all the time...

So kids, don't do spam,
                    even though everyone else does,
                    cos you don't know where it all goes,

And so if you don't wanna get banned,
                    Make sure the forum ain't spammed!

(a remake on Eminem's song - I can't remember which one )
                    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
                    ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Could it be...
                      A spam thread on AC-G/H/S
                      Interesting.... most interesting.

SPAM PARTY!

Btw, using the word "SPAM" a lot, without it reffering to anything in particular is sort of begging for a PCR.

Comment

Working...
                      X