No announcement yet.

Exploitation of Resource Bonus Tiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hrrm, gna have to disagre, not only do I build boreholes in city radius, I build as many as humanly possible in most cases.

Comment

I've wondered about the use of over-polution to cause flooding and to pick up planet-pearls as an energy strategy. If you know the worms are comming you pick them off pretty easily and get a lot of money. Something seems to trigger massive ecological damage at a certain point in the game.

Comment

Well, almost enough said... WRT sea formers/shelf enhancements vs hybrid forests, consider that you spent 360 minerals or thereabouts just to build your tree farm/HF. I find a few early sea formers well worth it, esp. with aquafarms and themoclines. (Personally, I think tree farms are essential, but HFs are more a luxury. And then you still only get 3 nutrients from the square. I'll take a condenser, thanks. Better make it two! )

Comment

"Borehole Good. TreeFarm Good, Condensor Good, Inside Base Good"
          ---from Dr. Borehole or How I learned to stop worrying and love ED
          Kelp is also good, but it's tough to really get into sea improvements and colonies before fusion (although it is rewarding if you do anyway).

Comment

Working...
          X