Identify this man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify this man!

This contains a link to a Civ3 thread, which is discussing about a very interesting portrait picture. Please use this link and voice your opinion as a SMAC player.

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Yep, that's definitely Sinder Roze after a shower and the stuff that's on her face is some new kind of facial mask.

Comment

First thing that came to mind: Lal.
      Second thing: could just be some ancient looking guy, reconstructed for a wallpaper. Since Firaxis made both games, though, it could very well be our friendly UN leader.

btw, kass, what happened to the avatar?

Comment

Looks a lot like Lal. A younger version anyway. Look closely and it appears that some kind of probes are connected to his forehead and the side of his face. I noticed some of the posters on the civ3 forum didn't like the suggestion too much.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          First thing that came to mind: Lal.
          Second thing: could just be some ancient looking guy, reconstructed for a wallpaper. Since Firaxis made both games, though, it could very well be our friendly UN leader.

btw, kass, what happened to the avatar?
          Oh yes, my first impression was Lal also.

And what comes to my Avatar, this guy Brent started using it too, and I got so mixed up that I won't have one until I can get a custom one.
          I always thought no-one would have the nerve to use the Believer logo.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
          X