No announcement yet.

To Planet Bust or not to Planet Bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last game I played, Domai was building PBs like crazy. I was on an all land map, with a few scattered seas, and I was deep in his territory about to step into his heartland where his 14+ bases were located. All I did was to continue to lauch chopper attacks and missile attacks on the bases that were producing PBs. Since it was an all land map my ground forces were streached real thin. Each time he lost a his last defender he would switch production from PBs to defensive units. Eventually he gave up on the PBs and started to produce Locusts alone.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by death_head
      I've always been under the impression that SMAC could benefit from a couple more pictures of Lady Deidre...
      If the Punishment Sphere videos after beating a faction would be more personalized then male/female, and if the angle would be different, instead of Miriam I'd always hunt down Deirdre first
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I like PB's but they cause NOTHING like as much eco-chaos as nerve gas.
        I just used gas in one of my games, and everything is WAY out of control. I think Planet may kill us all.
        Of course, I did kill 1/4 the world pop with nerve gas, so I may have overdone it a bit.
        What do you say? Is 970 years of sanctions a lot?
        Indra

Comment

Planet Buster Baadd! Short sword goood! Stick short sword in enemy's belly and twist! Out gush blood and guts and little bits of liver. Gooooood! Very Good!
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I remember when you said that seven months ago, when I asked a queston about this same thing...

Never lost your sense of humor, eh Lefty?

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
              If the Punishment Sphere videos after beating a faction would be more personalized then male/female, and if the angle would be different, instead of Miriam I'd always hunt down Deirdre first

What's the matter, are you saying Miriam isn't hot?

Comment

Originally posted by death_head

What's the matter, are you saying Miriam isn't hot?
                That isn't a breathing male talking, that's just plain perverse She is a redhead, but that's just about it
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I know, I know...but as Abe Simpson put it:

"She was a demon in the sack. He he he he he he...."

What I'd like to see in SMACX is some Aki. Maybe they could've gotten Jeri Ryan

Comment

ooooookkkk.....

I think ya need to stop now...getting a bit weird...

Comment

Working...
                    X