VERY humorous win :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY humorous win :)

Okay. I set the game up and here we go. I pop my base down.. and suddenly , everyone else is eliminated. Near as I can guess... the mindworms got them. Heh. That's funny as hell..

Magnwa

were you playing on a map that you made yourself?

Comment

No.. it was just.. the general map of planet. I've never seen anything like that in my years of playing this game..

Magnwa

Comment

There may be hope for me yet: winning a SMAC game and getting some sleep in the same night!

Comment

Magwa, that's astounding! I'm curious. What kind of score and rating did you get out of that win?

Comment

I think it was 1000 points.. 998 for the conquest.. and 2 for some citizens scattered around somewhere. I restarted almost immediately.. disregarding it as a fluke.

Magnwa

Comment

you don't have a savegame or anything? i wwanna see it... it should be placed in the Hall of Fame
              Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
              Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
              "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Unfortunatly, no. I just got a new computer, and formatted the drive of the old one for my roommate's mom. I also lost a couple of good games on that little "Forget to save backups" move of mine. Thankfully, I wasn't playing any MP games.

Magnwa

Comment

doh!

oh well, we all forget to create backups when we reformat. must be some kind of genetic thing
                  Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                  Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                  "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Working...
                  X