Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a but of help...

Hi all,

I haven't played SMAX in a while, but I got it out the oyther day for a game.. anyway I'm at war with the Caretakers *surprise* then everything cuts loose, they send in a PB then I immediatley get this message from them. http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~p...llyourbase.swf
    Anyone seen this before... what should I do?

"Power doesn't corrupt; it merely attracts the corruptable"

Ummmmmm. Uhhhhhhh Hmmmmmmm Ah, I have it beg,get on your knees and suck that Caretaker penis

Tyler Messer
    "That is all !"

Comment

LOL Bblue!!! Great clip.

Comment

Groovy movie
        What was the question

------------------
        haiku:
        when Planet does speak
        you do not have to listen
        unless you want to
        I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Bblue,

If the Caretakers can muster that kind of force, do you have any option other than surrender?

Thanks for the link to that clip! That quote has to win the Oscar for Best "Worst translation from Japanese to English"!
          "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
          "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
          "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

ROFLOL (wiping tears from eyes)

G.

Comment

Have none of you people seen that before? It's been flying around for some months now, and I know the OT forum has had several links to it. But yes, it is hugely funny.
              The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
              Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
              All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
              "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Nope, sorry. I live under a rock. I don't get to see much but dirt...and rock.
                "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Is it a nice rock? I've known some very nice rocks in my time. And don't you have insects to keep you company?
                  The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                  Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                  All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                  "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

All your rock are belong to us.

Hilarious and creepy video!

Comment

It's not a very good rock I know I should get a better rock, but I just havn't got around to it yet. There are some insects around, but they are not the best conversationalists, you know.

All those rocks may belong to you, but this one is mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X