Hi from the "relatively" new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the "relatively" new guy

Hi everyone just wanted to drop in and say hi and ask a question. Im not really holding my breath for this one but here goes. I picked up AC some time ago, unfortunately I did not get alien crossfire. I recently started playing again and would love to get my hands on the expansion. Unfortunately as you probably know it is next to impossible to find it. I tried ebay where they DO have a couple of copies but I would like to try and avoid spending upwards of $40 for it if at all possible. If anyone has any suggestions on something I may be able to do it would be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Try something abroad; say Sweden? Some of ours stores might have it. But there will be a mailing fee....
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

or if you're unscrupulous, you could buy it from south east asia. $2 per CD. And there's practically any game you want there. not to mention softwares and VCDs. and even DVDs. DVDs $7.25 each. it's crazy!

Comment

hey look, i'm a warlord.

i'm on par with you again, knowhow2..

Comment

Thanks for the help guys/girls. Maybe I will have to try this, the only question I have then, is how would I find theses places? Any good sites to look at? Or anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by It'sLikeThat on 04-07-2001 04:25 PM
            hey look, i'm a warlord.

i'm on par with you again, knowhow2..

yeah yeah.... that because you been to the OT forum alot.

It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

I keep seeing ads for it on the banner on this site: Chips and Bits says they have it for $24.95. Hang around a while, and you'll see the ad...

Comment

Hmmmm, I just saw the Planetary Pack (both games) at Costco on Long Island for liek $10.00. Try Costco.

------------------
                Brother Locus of the Peacekeepers
                Brother Locus of the Peacekeepers

Comment

Try www.amazon.com, I got mine just a few months ago (after the expansion was gone from stores) and didn't have any trouble getting AlienCross by itself.

Comment

I've also seen it at Best Buy for a lot less than $40.00. I don't remember the exact cost though.
                    -Q

Comment

Working...
                    X