Ties when finishing SPs in MP games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ties when finishing SPs in MP games

In single player games when you tie the AI for a SP, the tie seems to always go to the human player.

But what happens in a MP game? What is the tie breaker between human factions?
    "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
    "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

In TCP/IP, if one player is the host, he wins the tie. I'm not sure about a tie between two non-hosts, but it probably goes to whoever joined the game earlier.

In PBEM, it probably goes to whoever is earlier in the turn order, but I'm not sure on that.
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory

In PBEM, it probably goes to whoever is earlier in the turn order, but I'm not sure on that.
      Thats the way it is.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
      X