when repair bays work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when repair bays work

Probably that is undeniable fact that repair bays do not work very well. However I have noticed some slight difference in one case.
    Unit in rocky terrain repairs 10%/turn
    Unit in rocky terrain in repair bay transport gets 20%/turn. So there they are usable...
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Better in a base though.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I thought repair bays healed a unit fully in one turn. I remember using them on naval transports so I could have fully healed elite Marines attacking coastal bases every turn instead of having to wait inside last turn's conquered badse. Ah.... run on sentence.
      It's really Synthetic God... I guess I didn't notice my own typo.

Comment

Re: when repair bays work

Originally posted by mart7x5
        Probably that is undeniable fact that repair bays do not work very well. However I have noticed some slight difference in one case.
        Unit in rocky terrain repairs 10%/turn
        Unit in rocky terrain in repair bay transport gets 20%/turn. So there they are usable...
        Were both units in the same spot on the map? I thought I remember reading somewhere that you heal 20% per turn inside your own territory and 10% outside. I never pay attention enough to notice myself.
        "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
        "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
        "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
        "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

I think you always heal 10% on rocks,
          unless in repair bay, that is
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Working...
          X