Peacekeepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacekeepers

Why does the peacekeeperes seem more rediculous than the believers? They attack for no reason.

Because most any faction will attack for no reason if they're more powerful. or you're more powerful. or if they land next to you. or if you look at them wrong....

Comment

Or if you are running some SE they dont agree with........

Comment

I'm not on police state.

Comment

But you're more powerfull and looked wrong to Lal.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

the peackeepers use planetbusters far too much

Comment

Some factions respond well to threats and bluster.

Comment

Lal is a self-delusional psycho-babbler who believes too much in the precious U.N. charter.

He's such a hypocrite.....he's a bigger war-mongerer than Yang and Miriam put together!
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Peacekeepers = t3h suxx0rz
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

ROFL!

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

*Trithemius waves his U.N. flag wildly!*
                      Trithemius
                      ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

*Patashu beats Lal to death with a long metal pipe.*

Wow, that was fun!
                        Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

We assume the Peacekeepers would be....well....peaceful. That is only logical. But IIRC in the faction editor Brother Bal is set to "Sometimes" on the agressive attribute. The only one I can remember for sure that is set to "No" on the agressive attribute is Morgan.

Unfortunately, I am at work and can not post the file with all this info.
                          "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
                          "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                          "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
                          "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Lal seems real stubborn to Pact up too, even when your running Dem and offering enticements. He's a fun faction to play, though..boom boom boom baby
                            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

I think Lal is a ******. A quote from Lal:

"Give me 50 nukes, and I can bring peace to the world."

Comment

Working...
                              X