tech chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tech chart

Is there a tech chart for aliencrossfire that I can see?

This link has the SMAX tech tree in several different formats.

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

I don't have powerpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by d=me
        I don't have powerpoint.
        The page (by Nethog, BTW) contains a PowerPoint viewer that you can download. And, as I said, the chart is available in other formats.
        "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
        -- Kosh

Comment

The words are too small for me to see.

Comment

How about a tech chart that is like a map, made of nice paper and folded, like the one that comes with the game (usually)?

Comment

The one I got don't come with anything, just the cd.

Comment

I made a chart, which is a bit different, just advances are in columns, each column represents a level. there are no connection lines between techs, but each tech has listed required techs to research it. There are listed bonusses, facilities, secret projects, weapons, armors etc.
                I put it in my upload section here. It is pdf file. I printed it on letter format paper, cut it and connected with scotch tape.
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

CGN have quite a few tech charts too.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I printed out one of the SMAX tech charts from CGN and it has some errors - I believe that the chart I got was a scan of the original one from the box and so I presume that the errors are replicated there (I have the SMAX boxed set, but hardly ever look at the tech chart, so I don't recall precisely).

While I am ranting, be careful when you are tracing the lines on the tech flow-chart, it seems that the new techs that came in wuth SMAX have just been plunked down on the chart, crossing over some of the other lines on the chart - very confusing if you are looking at the flow-chart in four A4-size pieces.
                    Trithemius
                    ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

There's such a fine line between laconicism and petulance, isn't there?
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                        There's such a fine line between laconicism and petulance, isn't there?
                        Quoting helps me know if I am the one who should be feeling defensive.

Besides, it is an Ancient and August tradition.
                        Trithemius
                        ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

Working...
                        X