X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team of loacation

How arrests you one a base?
    Has what serves the teams of locations?

Your Universal Translator program, presumably obtained from the web, is having some diffuculty with English.
    Try posting in both French and English, I believe there are some posters here who both speak French and can answer your questions.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

If arrest means capture, you much empty the base of defenders, and enter it with a ground combat unit or a gravsip combat unit. If it is a sea base you may also take it with a naval combat unit. Bases can also be taken with a "total mind control" probe team action.

If the 2nd question is have are faction landing sites determined, the game has a partially random allogorithim for assigning the factions to landing sites. There appears to be a finite number of them on the premade maps of planet.

------------------
      Pontificator Pendanticus
      older richer & wiser than you
      Did I mention that I like spellcheckers?
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
      X