terraformer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terraformer

I is the watch of pirates, I would like to know why I can not terraformer certain zone of water. Should I have a progres which?

Most terraform options are no go in the deep sea (1000 meters deep or more). Try the "terraform up" option if you have the tech for it, then you should have no problems. Alternatively, try to build sea cities in the shallows where this is not necessary.

Comment

As regards the Pirates, they can terraform deep ocean squares, but only after Advanced Ecological Engineering (E7, I think)
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

It's E4

Comment

You're both wrong - Ecological Engineering is E4, but Advanced Ecological Engineering is B7....
          [This message has been edited by mark13 (edited January 31, 2001).]
          We're back!
          http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Working...
          X