Alpha Centauri: The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make the "movie" cgi or animated.

That way, save money on casting, the characters look exactly as they are supposed to be and you can put in all kinds of crazy things.

And they can add PB's just for the heck of it.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
      And they can add PB's just for the heck of it.
      MWPB's?
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

That's just twisted man.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Yes it is! But it would be a great movie.

"Finally, we`ve settled on this unknown virgin world, where we shall be free to create a truely righteous society for our sons and grandsons, where...
          ey what is that?

[wooooooosh -kwabooom]

End of movie.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I still think Eddie Murphy should play Morgan...
            "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenneger for Lal ( no I am not serious, but imagine it ).
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Lal: I'll be back!

What about John Cleese as Zakharov?
                And Jim Carrie as Yang!
                And with Eddie Murphy as Morgan we have all the males lined up...
                "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

Comment

Originally posted by Commy
                  I think it should be based more on character than looks.
                  Exactly! That's why Eddie Murphy is PERFECT as Morgan!

Comment

wonder how many of these threads I have allready seen, started one of my own back in the day.

I remember saying that Michelle Rodriguez would make perfect Colonel Santiago.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                    X