• BugID:Facilities_Color
    Submitter:Vultur
    Version:SMACX v1.0 & v2.0
    Category:Base
    Priority:4
    Save before:no
    Save after:no
    Description:
    All SMACX facilities, in the base's production screen are coloured in yellow instead of their original color.
    Ex:Covert Ops Center must be red.
    This problem affects also normal facilities:
    Ex:Skunkwork.
    Other facilites have one color on the datalink, another on base screen.
    Ex:Recycling Tanks are yellow in the DL, but green in base screen.
    Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
    In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
    Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

• If this has not been already done, I can confirm and detail the
      Allied_Base_Transport_Loading
      bug reported by Bblue Feb03 2000.

I tested it in SMACv4 only.
      I didn't test it for your transport in a Pactmate's base, but I did verify a variant in several pbems and it's easily reproducible.

When your EMTPY transport is stacked with your pactmate's jets, copters or ships (non-combat also), you can't load your units onto it.
      If your transport carries some units already, then you can load it further undisturbed by the presence of Pactmate's stacked units.

It could be checked whether an empty base blocks the loading too, or if they're the pactmate's units inside the base to prevent it, which case would fall again under the previous one.

BTW, are we still actually "hoping" to get a new Patch? Or are we...
      I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

• Further details on airplane attacks. I've had computer crashes with air units at all playable resolutions. I've had computer crashes when I attack any type of unit, air, land, or sea. I've had computer crashes when enemy planes attack my cities. In fact, I've never played a complete game to 2500 because of these crashes. I've tried all the recommended fixes from Firaxis, none have worked. I've loaded, downloaded, and unloaded smac and smacx so many times I've lost count. Currently, its off my computer. I'd enjoy loading it again, but only if Firaxis fixes the games. A second thing I'd like fixed is the city display shown from "F4." Once you visit a city from that screen, the game should send you back to the same spot on the screen instead of the top of the list. One more point on crashes, a few times the game crashed when I attempted to save the games.

Comment

• BugID: Automated_build_magtube_in_fungus
          Submitter: Jeje2
          Version: AC4
          Category: Terraforming
          Priority: 4 - minor
          Save before: not yet
          Save after:
          Description: If you have automated your formers to build magtube ("ctrl"+"shift"+"t") they can build magtube to fungus squares before you invent "Centauri Psi". ("Centauri psi" is prerequsite to build magtube in fungus)

P.S. I don't know if this has been mentioned before. Didn't see it on the other thread, so post it here. I can provide a savefile if this is a new feature, but it will be a little difficult.
          [This message has been edited by Jeje2 (edited August 07, 2000).]

Comment

• "Bump" to make this thread available.
            "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

Comment

• For some reason it tells me that my CPU is too slow, and that my CPU speed is 0. In reality it is 1.4Ghz. This is for SMAX only.

Comment

Working...
              X