cloudbase academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloudbase academy

Hey all, got a little question about cloudbase academy which i think i grossly overpowered (vs. the AI). Id like to either remove it completely from the game or edit its affects somehow to make the game more balanced.
    Anyone who knows if thats possible and how to do it?

Sure, the AI would still be pretty weak, but id no longer know for certain id won the instant i get cloudbase

Thorwahl

If just playing the AI, why not just simply refrain from building the thing ?? It seems simpler and if THEY can build it, you might even have to plan your battles a little
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Sure, i could refrain from buildning it, but it would be better to disable it alltogether. Granted, the AI wouldnt be able to utilize it nearly as well as a human player, but id prefer to somehow disable it if its possible.

Thorwahl

Comment

You can edit alphax.txt and set its prerequisite tech to Disabled:

The current line:

The Cloudbase Academy, 30, 0, MindMac, Disable, Faster/Stronger Air Units, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0,

To disable the CBA:

The Cloudbase Academy, 30, 0, Disable, Disable, Faster/Stronger Air Units, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0,
        "Cutlery confused Stalin"
        -BBC news

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Im gonna try that right now - muchly appreciated

Thorwahl

Comment

Working...
          X