Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches

Do any of you know if the Hive's immunity to Police State/Planned was ever corrected through a patch, or if you have to have SMAX to get that benefit? Any help you guys could give would be great.

Thanks.

You mean when the immunity was granted? SMAC 4.0 should have that in place, as well as SMAX.
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

Or you could always edit the Hive file yourself. It isn't that hard.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I have one of the earlier versions. How could I upgrade to SMAC 4.0?

Comment

For some reason the patch is having problems, it says that it's not a valid application when I try to open it.

Comment

The first post-release patch to SMAC granted the Hive immunity to having a negative efficency rating.

When running a Planned Police State it amounts to the same thing, but is better for balancing purposes than giving them immunity to both Police State and Planned because it keeps their efficency at 0 when running a Green Police State while immunity to Police State would result in +2.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I tried editing that on the text file, but I don't think I did it right.

Comment

Hi, Bearcat, I just noticed that you applied to join the Pirates and the Hive and are sporting both icons. Of course you can only be in one faction.

Have you decided or what's the situation. If you are still deciding, fair enough. If you want to join the Pirates, would you forward your email address to me ( minus the xxxxxx's ) to xxxxcathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.comxxxxx and then I can authorise you. Please advise.

Oh and you get a parrot and a keg of xenorum.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

That dual icon is a worry. Or you could join the Hive with the most active forum in ACDG2.
                  Promoter of Public Morale
                  Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

I have absolutely no idea how I got the Pirate icon. It baffles me.

Comment

I can think of only one way... Perhaps you accidentally clicked on the Pirate's "Join" link once. If so, when you check the main ACDG forum, you should have the option to "Leave" the Pirates.
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Herc, if you really want to spy on us.... use a probe team

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

With so many Hive personnel heading for the pirates for 'Miami' I was trying to recuit someone, for a weekend with Maki. It can be tough being a girl pirate sometimes.

Comment

Excuse Mr Bearcat?

You appear to have left the Hive and still have the Peace Pirates icon. What faction do you wish to join.?

Comment

Working...
                            X