Unique Way of Purchasing Game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Way of Purchasing Game??

Hey guys, I thought that SMACX was available for purchase online? I am searching and searching, but the only options I see are to purchase the game the "old" fashioned way, buy it and wait for it to be shipped...I thought for sure that the game was available to purchase and download online???? Am I on drugs??? Please help me...you're my only hope...thanks,

Kevin

I have not heard of any game being sold the way you describe...at least not legally.

Comment

Considering that its a cd-rom...the download will proabably take 6 years anyways(and that's assuming you have a good connection and its availiable) Might as well go out and buy it or order it online.

Comment

With a good connection the download would take only 3-4 hours, maybe less. Smac is only about 600 megs.

And yeah, your on dugs. Sorry.
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

What I was talking about was something similar to the way EA made Front Office Football 2 available...but I guess I was wrong thinking SMACX was done the same way...oh well....thanks for feedback...I'll go back to my drugs now...

Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X