Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sad goodbye

Hello All,

You may (but probably have not) noticed my abscence over the last few days. A sudden family emergency has called me away and it looks like I may be gone for quite a while. Since I will not have access to the internet, or SMAC, for some time, it looks like this is a goodbye.

I wish you all the best of luck in your matches and lives. This community (apolyton)
    has meant a lot to me over the last couple of years, and I hope to be able to return sometime in the not too distant future. I will look in on the forums when I do have access to the net so don't write me off completely =)

Take care,
    Jonathon Wood
    aka - Kinjiru

kinjiru, i wish you well. an i hope you didn't mind me spamming you these past coule of days... i hope everything works out for you, and that we can all see you soon.

------------------
    i've had the poison leak into my skin
    and it corroded my heart away

Comment

Arrrg....

Kinji,

Best of luck to you. Hope all goes well.

First Zsozso now this (shakes head in sadness)

Hope you get back here soon!

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Thats too bad. Im not a very good contributer to forums but have learned an awful lot from the likes of Kinjiru, Velociryx, zsozso, among a few others. Its these type of forumers that have made this the best forum site I've ever frequented.

Hope things work out for you Kinjiru. Take care.

Comment

Another expert that leaves .
          Take care and please come back. I remember Kinjiru as my first replier on my first topic.
          Hope Vel is coming back soon...
          The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Kinjiru,

I have enjoyed and learned a lot from your posts since I started playing Smac. I hope that you can get back in the saddle before too long. Best of luck.

Robert Nash aka Sikander
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Me too.

First zsoso, now Kinji. And Vel on leave of absence. The forum won't be the same w/out you guys.

SJ

Comment

Kinji,

You will be missed.

Thanks for being the inspiration of the Chronicles, that brought so much fun to us all.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                Kinjiru Posted July 09, 1999 21:45
                +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Chhthd chhthd* came the horrid chittering sound of a mindworm boil on the move......

and so it all started.

Godspeed, my friend,

Googlie

Comment

Brother Kinjy....farewell for now....and I hope to see you again...soon...

-=Vel=-
                  (temporarily back from leave, to say g'bye to yet another)
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                  X