That strange AI...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That strange AI...........

........may be sometimes an artificial idiot, and other times is neither stupid or intelligent: just making odd things...interesting odd things. Crossfire 2.0 brings a (little bit) more adapted AI.

I never saw this before my last game: the "strongest" opponent ( Pirates ) had...121 air units by 2310, and other 20+ in production. I never saw this - no more than 70 by the Usurpers ( Needlejets ). This time the AI Pirates made lots of chops & jets and virtually NO missles! Generally they mix missles & jets with very few chops!

But what surprised me the most when we were at a brutal war for more than a year, it used in a single turn 40-50 % of its fleet against me ( around 50 chops & jets ) and LOST ALMOST 35 of them just trying to dislodge my 6 and 8r defenses. BWAHAHAA (the AI turn lasted 25 minutes though...)

------------------
    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

amazing. did he get the base?

Comment

He attacked many of my sea & land bases, for conquering only ONE SEA BASE! He destroyed many of my formers though.

Comment

Working...
      X