Interludes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interludes

Does anyone know what files should be edited so that you can create your own interludes and have them appear at the correct time?

And was I the only one to be disappointed that the faction editor doesn't have a graphic editor.

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Mikel (edited March 14, 2000).]</font>

You can find the inturludes in the interlude.txt file. However, as for correct timing, I'm afraid I must discourage you - this option is probably programmed into the SMAC code - the only way to modify it is to hack the file.

LoD
    I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
    LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
    civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

Thats a shame. It is very similar to the events in Civ 2 that could be edited to create scenarios. They should include an editor in an upcoming patch or expansion I think.

Comment

Is it possible to transfer some of the interludes from SMAC 4 to SMACX by copy and paste?
        For example, the original manifold nexus, borehole cluster interludes.

Comment

Fistleaf: If they have their corresponging tags in the interludesx.txt, then yes.

LoD
          I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
          LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
          civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

Working...
          X