ogre mk. III out of supply pod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogre mk. III out of supply pod!

I've never heard of this happening before - Mk. III's always seem to be spoken of in hushed tones as mythical units!

I think it must be research related - I had just got the tech. that gives you 8r armour (forgotten what it is called) quite early on in the game

id say its more related to timeline, think ive got 2 or 3 at quite different stages of tech but roughly same late game time when theyre absolutely useless because uve got choppers and orbital insertion troops.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

fluffy, if you somehow figure out what the pre-requisite is. Please post.

See Battle Ogre Mk3?!? thread - at that time I was wondering if they existed at all...

I've only seen the Mk2! Never found one myself, though... It's a good idea to have pod scattering turned on! That's all I know...

Comment

You're the man, fluffy!
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
          You're the man, fluffy!
          :laugh: I wouldn't go that far!

I'm almost sure that the pre-requisite is Sentient Resonance, but I don't know any way to confirm it for sure.

Comment

I have NEVER seen a Mark3 , probably because I quit any game when I am so far ahead that the AI has no chance. By the time the y come around though I don't see that there is much to get excited about. Their lack of drop ability makes them a pain to move around

Now an early Mark I is something to get excited about. I've used those babies to crush an early neigbour . . . that 6 weapon is something else when most of the enemies don't even have 2 armour yet
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Don't forget that once 90% wounded a Mark I still has purposes. Take it back to a base needing police garrison or better yet cash it in to rush an SP.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
              X