iam back on this forums and i search old challenges files

one city, behavior giant map etc...

Where they are ???

thx and smacx long life ^^
    Join Hyperiums

What do you mean you are back??????
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Other time, other nick but now SMACX new again on my PC and i need to replays these old challenges.
      Join Hyperiums

Comment

Originally posted by arba_hc
        Other time, other nick but now SMACX new again on my PC and i need to replays these old challenges.
        Welcome back.

Here is a list of AC challenges:

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Yes !!!!!!!!!!

Thx !
          Join Hyperiums

Comment

I think im gonna attempt the messiah challenge, i haven't lost in ages against the comp btw 1 question: If you can't take an AI's bases then how are you going to get them into submissive ?
            If they're dying against another AI they may pact you but as i remember they just become magnanimous.
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

it is really really tough lol
              i think i might do it though since Lal is far away the most powerful AI and i'm pacted with him (at the expense of war with every1 else ) and hes nearing the end techs.
              The worms are a true pain in the arse now, only got 30 minerals at my base and im constantly having to build rovers to see off the pop i get every 2 turns now, 2 cases of oceans rising.
              Miriam has started hitting my crawlers with jets aswell.

Quite fun seeing the AI actually vote for stuff like repealing the charter and salvaging the unity fusion core since they all just seem to vote no whenever i propose em.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
              X